www.mccannfitzgerald.ie has been constructed to be as accessible as possible, and McCann FitzGerald is continually striving to improve accessibility to the website.
We have tried to ensure that our site meets the following technical standards:
- We aim to maintain every page of this website at WAI AA compliance level
- The site is produced using W3C XHTML 1.0 code for clarity
- In line with W3C recommendations, all formatting is in a Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) file – if users choose to disable this file they will see a "plain text" version of the site
- Font sizes will scale on adjustment in the browser
- Special print styles have been included to provide a ‘print-friendly’ version of each web page.
The McCann FitzGerald website has been tested in a wide range of browsers. Our website has been designed for optimal viewing in the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 7
- Firefox 3.6
- Chrome 5
- Safari 4
Adobe PDF documents
Where there are PDF documents on the website you can download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you are using a screen reader you will find useful information and resources on the Adobe website. http://www.adobe.com/accessibility/products/reader/Site Map
Our Site Map provides a hierarchical outline of the structure of our website with links to all sections and pages.